Gemini and Trust Wallet are two well-known crypto platforms in today's digital world.
If you're looking to transfer crypto from Trust Wallet to Gemini, we will show you how in this step by step guide.
Learn More: Robinhood Retirement 3% Match
Robinhood is a popular "all-in-one" investing app.
While they are most well-known for their commission free stock trading, they've recently shaken up the Retirement Investing World too.
Introducing Robinhood Retirement; home of the biggest IRA match on the market.
Here's what you need to know:
- Robinhood offers 2 types of retirement accounts - the Roth IRA and Traditional IRA
- All Robinhood investors will get a 1% Match on what they Contribute or Transfer
- Robinhood Gold members will get a 3% Match - the biggest on the market
And don't worry, this comes with a Portfolio Builder Tool. You don't have to construct your investment portfolio from scratch if you don't want to.
Lastly, you'll even get a free stock worth up to $200 when you open a new Robinhood account using our link.
Best Free Stock Promotions
1. Open A Gemini Account
First of all, you'll need a fully verified Gemini account in order to send and receive cryptocurrencies.
Open a new Gemini account if you haven't done so already. Then, you will need to submit your information for verification.
This usually takes just a few minutes.
2. Locate Your Gemini Wallet Address
You will have a different address for each type of cryptocurrency that you hold within Gemini (or any crypto wallet provider).
Each one is 100% unique, and mixing them up could result in the loss of cryptocurrencies.
You need to make sure you send Ethereum to a Ethereum address only, for example.
Here's how to locate your wallet address on Gemini:
- There is a “Transfer” button that you will click in the top right corner of your newly formed Gemini account.
- From that point, click the section “Deposit into Gemini” to proceed.
- You will use the dropdown menu to select the specific crypto that you are planning on transferring over to Gemini from Trust Wallet.
- You will then copy the unique deposit address for your account and that specific crypto using the copy function on your smartphone.
3. Withdraw Crypto From Trust Wallet
Last step, time to send your crypto from Trust Wallet to Gemini:
- Sign in to your Trust Wallet account.
- Select the crypto that you would like to withdraw.
- On the specific cryptocurrency page, select “Send.”
- Paste your unique Gemini deposit address into the “Recipient Address” field (make sure the cryptocurrency you are transferring is the same on Trust Wallet and Gemini or you will lose your funds).
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer to Gemini in the “Amount” field.
- Click “Next.”
- Review the transaction and click “Send” to transfer (be mindful of the transaction fees).
- The final step is to patiently wait as your funds are transferring (time varies depending on network traffic and the crypto blockchain).