Coinbase is one of the foremost, longest running cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. Since its launch in 2012, they have provided a secure, simple way to purchase crypto using bank cards, wire transfers and credit cards.
Now, Coinbase is running a promotion offering up to $158 in cryptocurrency to new members that watch short videos and complete brief quizzes testing their new knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency is a virtual currency that utilizes cryptography as a means for protection and security.
One of the greatest appeals of cryptocurrencies is that they are not regulated by any government agencies. The most popular digital asset is Bitcoin, followed by Ethereum.
Bitcoin is the first widely adopted cryptocurrency, which is just another way of saying digital money. It is well regarded as the largest and safest crypto company.
Since Bitcoin was launched, thousands of new cryptocurrencies have been introduced, but Bitcoin has remained the largest in trading volume and market capitalization.
It may seem complex, but this is a very simple concept. Bitcoin is digital money that can be traded securely in peer-to-peer transactions on the internet.
It is used as a medium of exchange to buy and sell, however it exists solely digitally. There is no tangible version of it.
At the beginning, a Bitcoin digital token was technically worthless. As of the end of 2019, it was trading at around $7,500. As Bitcoin’s value has gone up, it has become easier to divide. This gives investors the ability to buy a small fraction of one Bitcoin.
While services such as Venmo and PayPal use the traditional financial system to permit transferring money, Bitcoin is independent. Any two people located anywhere in the world can send Bitcoin to each other completely autonomously, without a bank, government or any other financial institution being involved.
Bitcoin is the world’s first completely open payment network that anyone with an internet connection can participate in. Bitcoin was designed to be used on the internet, and again, doesn’t depend on banks or private companies to process transactions.
Bitcoin is an opportunity for you to invest, just as you would in any other asset. Your goal is to make money by buying Bitcoin low and selling high. Of course, if the opposite happens, you will lose money.
• It is worldwide. You can send it around the globe as easily as you pay with cash or a debit/credit card in the physical world. It doesn’t have a brick-and-mortar headquarters, is open 24/7, including weekends and holidays. This also makes it cheaper as there is no overhead
• There are no fees to access your money, nor are there limits for buying and spending
• It is not a government-issued currency, which means it can be transferred quickly through the global internet
• It’s secure. Because it is cryptographic, payments are more secure than conventional debit/credit card transactions. For example, when you make a Bitcoin payment, you don’t add any personal information to be sent over the internet. The result? A very low risk of identity theft or a security breach of your financial data
• It is completely legal to buy, use and trade. It’s accepted at most places where you would normally use cash or a card
• The whole system is safe. Since its launch more than 10 years ago, the Bitcoin network has never been successfully hacked
Coinbase is the largest digital asset exchange platform in the world. The platform supports more than 32 countries and has more than 4 million active users.
Traders are allowed to buy and sell Bitcoins using their bank account, credit card, PayPal, and other payment methods as well. In order to begin trading on Coinbase, you will have to set up an e-wallet for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. Users must also link a valid bank account before they are allowed to purchase bitcoins.
Currently, fully verified U.S. residents are allowed to hold up to 50,000 bitcoins per day.
Overall, Coinbase has an excellent reputation and is highly respected in the trader community. Most transactions through Coinbase only have a 1% transaction fee (in addition to any fees that your selected payment method may carry).
Coinbase allows you to easily purchase Bitcoin, Ethereum and other popular cryptocurrencies using their website or via the app.
Here’s how the free Bitcoin promotion works:
• Coinbase has created several brief educational videos to teach you about different cryptocurrencies
• Watch them, then complete a simple quiz testing the knowledge that you have learned
• You will receive crypto into your Coinbase wallet for every video and test you complete
• This is a limited time offer that can be withdrawn at the discretion of Coinbase
You will need to use an exclusive Coinbase Promo code to claim your free cryptocurrency by signing up and watching the educational/promotional videos.
Cryptocurrency is digital currency exchanged over the internet across the globe. Transactions can be made without the need for banks or other financial institutions. By eliminating the middleman, cryptocurrency can flow quickly and safely.
Coinbase is the leading virtual asset exchange platform in the world.
Now, they are offering up to $158 in cryptocurrency to account owners who watch short educational videos, then take brief quizzes. This is a good deal, especially if you are new to cryptocurrency and will benefit from the tips in the videos.